Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) Fragrance Oil Showcase
VINEVIDA’s Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) fragrance oil is the strutting Supermodel of a fragrance oil.
It is an explosive and sensuous blend of those soft but heady petal notes that we associate with a cascade of Summer flowers.
However, the first bright clean notes to burst forth are the unmistakable scents of juicy Peaches and fresh Apple. Then you are greeted by the sharp citrus tang of Orange and Lemon.
Yet, you are pulled deeper into a dizzy floral fantasy of Jasmine and Rose, with their heart notes holding space.
Mysterious Amber warms the whole scent profile and finally, the woods envelope you for that last sensual embrace.
This fragrance oil is one that brings its explosive sensuality to any home. It will help you move your mind away from the stress of the office or screaming kids. Take yourself to a happy place and surrender to the gorgeousness that is Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) Fragrance Oil.
This is a fragrance oil that is sure to make heads turn. It’s a bit like the supermodel of Fragrance oils strutting down the catwalk in little more than leather and lace. Floozy florals Jasmine and Rose mingle with fresh juicy Peaches and tart fresh Apples. All tickled into a frenzy with zingy Orange and Lemon. Finally amber and woods cosset you and hold on like a well made corset . Explosive, sensuous and daring. It’s another one that we absolutely love here at VINEVIDA.
- Top: Orange, Lemon, Apple, Peach
- Mid: Jasmine, Rose
- Bottom: Amber, Woods
VINEVIDA’S Favorite Ways To Use Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) Fragrance Oil
This is such a versatile fragrance oil that we find its uses are veritably endless. The sky's the limit with a fragrance oil with such a variety of different scent notes.
With its explosive fruity and citrus start, floral heart and deep warming finish, it is absolutely perfect for use in cold process soaps and in toiletries and beauty products.
I always find that fruit based scents always tend to evoke images of freshness but also seem to transport us back to times in our lives where things seemed less complicated and we had less responsibility.
This is always a popular choice for scenting your home. It makes a good starting point for creating a Signature Home Scent. You can read more about it in our Layering Perfumes In The Home article. There is also a whole heap of ideas and recipes to get those creative juices flowing.
Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) fragrance oil lends itself wonderfully to making reed diffusers and scented candles and can be blended easily with other fragrance oils for a true scent sensation.
Its intense and explosive freshness and sensuous finish is perfect for bedrooms. Not to mention, areas of the house where you might want to encourage intimacy and cuddling up on the sofa.
It’s a great one for the boardroom at work when you want to make a big splash and get yourself noticed!
We have a version of Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) fragrance oil developed especially for your cold air diffusers too. Find it here.
Creative Ways to Use and Blend Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) Fragrance Oil
Let’s just step out of the box for a minute and look beyond just using the fragrance oil in a diffuser. Let’s explore some of the more creative ways that you can use Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) fragrance oil. Our ideas will help to set you apart from the crowd and put you ahead of the curve.
Beauty Ideas With Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) Fragrance Oil
Make Your Own Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) Body Lotion
Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) Fragrance Oil is absolutely perfect for beauty products and toiletries. Its different layers of scents from the fresh citrus, through the florals to amber and the woods gives it great range and depth.
Have a go at this super simple Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) Body Lotion
Note: IFRA category 5A and has a safety dilution recommendation of 35.33%
Mix 3/4 cup of plain unscented Body Lotion with ¼ cup of Rosewater, add 1 tsp of Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) fragrance oil (Approx 2.1% Safety Dilution Rate). Combine well and decant, using a funnel, into a suitable bottle or container. Label clearly with all the ingredients and don’t forget to do a 24 hour patch test before using. Use once a day.
Ideas For Around The Home
There are many ways that you can use Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) fragrance oil around the home. I am having to take a hold myself and rein those ideas in. Get your imagination fired up on this one!
Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) Centerpiece
Silk flower companies have been selling fragrances to use on their silk flowers for years now. Yet, I am always underwhelmed by them and they seem like an afterthought
Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) can change all that. Being such a versatile scent with the range and depth of notes it can be applied to silk flowers for a lasting effect. While it may not give a life like scent per say, it does offer that range that a mixed bouquet offers.
From small vases of a couple of select flowers on your nightstand to huge centerpieces for your dining room or boardroom, it is the perfect choice.
Simply take your silk flowers and add the fragrance in an inconspicuous spot towards the base of the flower, don’t be tempted to add too much. It IS oil and it will stain so make sure you are considered where you put in and how much you use.
If you want to avoid any staining all together. You can also pop the flower heads into a plastic box with a cotton wool pad soaked in the fragrance oil and leave them there for up to a week. They can be refreshed in the same way
You can also use soaked cotton wool pads stuffed down into the oasis or containers of larger arrangements. Often, I will use a mix of all three of these ideas depending on the size and style of my silk flower arrangements.
For more wonderful suggestions and ideas on how to use fragrance oils and essential oils around the home check out How To Use Aromatherapy Around The Home.
Our Favorite Recipes With Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) Fragrance Oil
Here, I will share my favorite recipes with Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) fragrance oil with you, they might be brand new or old favorites, there are just so many ways to use it.
Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) Sensuous Massage Oil
This is a brand new recipe which is easy to achieve for yourself at home but is highly effective.
Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) fragrance oil is absolutely perfect for making this sensuous, silky massage oil.
It falls under IFRA category 5a and has a safety dilution recommendation of 35.33%
This recipe makes 250ml of Massage Oil
You will need:
- Measuring jug
- Stainless steel spoon or stirrer
- 250ml Dark Amber Glass Bottle
- 30 ml of Wheatgerm Carrier Oil
- 100 ml of Argan Carrier Oil
- 15 ml of Rosehip Carrier Oil
- 100 ml of Jojoba Carrier Oil
- 1 tsp Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) Fragrance Oil
- Carefully measure out the carrier oils and combine well together
- Add the Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) fragrance oil and mix well.
- Decant into the 250 ml bottle, using a funnel, lid tightly.
- Label clearly with ingredients for safety reasons.
How to use:
- Warm the oil either in your hands or in a small bowl.
- Work into your body in upward circular motions.
- Allow the oil to fully absorb before dressing
- This oil can stain clothing and sheets so please take care.
- Do a 24-48 hour patch test on your inner elbow or wrist before using it on your body.
Luxe Créme With Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) Fragrance Oil
This is a really lovely way to give your skin some TLC and envelope yourself in utter bliss. It is a light but rich and moisturizing luxe cream that you can use daily, to keep your skin moisturized and in tip-top shape. Adding in essential oils, really ramps up the nourishing abilities and brings sweet relief to that parched skin.
- The IFRA maximum safety dilution rate for Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) Fragrance Oil in category 5A is 35.33%.
Makes 8 fl oz or 1 cup of Luxe Créme with essential oils.
You will need:
- Measuring jug
- Jar Funnel
- Stainless steel spoon or stirrer
- 200ml Dark amber glass jar
- ½ cup Aqueous Cream
- 2 tbsp Argan Oil
- 1 tbsp Glycerine
- 2 tsp Rosehip Oil
- ¼ cup Rose water
- ½ tsp of Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) Fragrance Oil
- 10 drops of Sweet Orange Essential Oil (Citrus sinensis L)
- 10 drops of Sandalwood Amyris Essential Oil (Amyris Balsamifera)
- Weigh out your Aqueous Cream into the mixing bowl.
- Add in your carrier oil.
- Mix well until thoroughly combined.
- Add the Witch Hazel, Rose Water and Glycerin into the measuring jug and mix well.
- Pour a small amount of the fluid mixture into the Aqueous Cream base in the mixing bow.
- Combine well with the spoon.
- Continue to add the liquid mixture in small amounts until the desired consistency is obtained.
- If you feel it is too thick at this stage, add more spring water, and combine well until the desired consistency is reached.
- If you feel it is too thin, add more Aqueous Cream.
- Add in your fragrance and essential oils carefully.
- Stir well until thoroughly combined.
- Using a jar funnel, fill your jar, wipe the rim.
- Lid immediately. Label and date your jars.
- Always do a 24-hour patch test on your inner elbow or wrist before applying it to your body.
How to use:
- Do a 24 - 48 patch test.
- Massage liberally into your skin using upward circular motions to encourage blood flow and cell renewal.
- Not suitable for use in the first 16 weeks of pregnancy
- Sweet Orange is a cold pressed citrus essential oil and is therefore phototoxic, so do not expose the skin to direct sunlight (or sunbeds) for 12 hours after use.
- If you are diabetic or pre-diabetic or have existing health conditions, please seek advice from your specialized medical practitioner before using essential oils.
- Always do a 24-hour patch test..
Safety Using Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) Fragrance Oil
Remember that you must always follow the IFRA safety dilutions recommendations when making products. This apply to products that you make for yourself and any that you intend to sell, gift or give away.
Each individual fragrance oil web page has all the information that you need, you can find it under DOCUMENTS and then IFRA STATEMENT.
Our handy calculator tool can help you work out just the right amount of fragrance oil for your preparation and takes out all the guesswork.
The Final Word
Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) fragrance oil is sure one to whet your appetite and give you plenty of new and creative ideas on how to use this luscious fragrance oil.
It is such a versatile fragrance with great depth and range because of the variety of notes in the scent profile. Starting with that explosion of intensely vibrant fruit notes of the tart Apple and juicy Peach. It is widened with the zesty Orange and zingy Lemon. Followed by those delicious floral heart notes of Jasmine and Rose. Amber warms the whole scent profile and then you descend into that alluring and sensuous woody finish.
Do make sure to have fun with it. Have a go at creating your own toiletries and beauty formulations and find exciting and creative ways to use it around your home. Whichever way you decide to use it, I am sure it will be an incredible ‘scentsation’.
Remember, that you can blend Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) fragrance oil with both other VINEVIDA fragrance oils and essential oils. Just as long as you are mindful of your safety dilutions, you will be good to go.
We hope that you enjoy the range of this explosive, sensuous scent . Do enjoy Bombshell By Victoria Secret (Our Version Of) fragrance oil, I am sure you will love it as much as we do here at VINEVIDA.