Bamboo Garden Fragrance Oil Showcase
VINEVIDA’s Bamboo Garden fragrance oil is a relaxing fresh, green, blend of wonderfully soft, clean notes.
The first notes to hit you on that fresh garden breeze is the unmistakable freshness of Aloe and the green leafiness of Bamboo. Heady floral Jasmine rises up to embrace you and pulls down into the final flourish of sensuous Musk.
This fragrance oil is one that brings its relaxing, fresh edge to any home. It will help you move your mind away from the stress of screaming kids or the office. Take yourself to a serene and happy place. Imagine yourself, eyes closed, on a quiet summer day, feeling the sun on your face and the breeze in your hair as you breathe deeply and center yourself. A place of peace and total calm.
A gorgeously serene fragrance oil bursting with the green leaves and freshness of Bamboo and Aloe with a delicious undercurrent of heady, exotic Jasmine and Musk. It’s one to create that special place of calm and serenity. It’s one that we absolutely love here at VINEVIDA.
- Top: Bamboo, Aloe
- Mid: Jasmine
- Bottom: Musk
VINEVIDA’S Favorite Ways To Use Bamboo Garden Fragrance Oil
Bamboo Garden is such a versatile fragrance oil, that its uses are veritably endless. It lends itself well to all sorts of projects and the only limit here is your imagination.
With its refreshing, green leafy start, floral heart and musky finish, it is absolutely perfect for cold process soaps and for use in toiletries and beauty products.
Green scents always tend to evoke images of freshness, cleanliness and purity.
Naturally, it is a popular choice for scenting the home, because of its fresh green scent and makes a good starting point for creating a Signature Home Scent. Read more about what a Signature Home Scent is in our article Layering Perfumes In The Home. There is also a whole heap of exciting ideas and recipes to get the imagination flowing too.
Bamboo Garden fragrance oil is perfect for making scented candles and reed diffusers. It can be blended easily with other fragrance oils for a true scent sensation. Its intense green based freshness and clean finish is perfect for kitchens and bathrooms. It could be well utilized in areas of the house where you might welcome people into your home. Porches and entrance halls for examples.
I like to mix it with other fresh and green fragrance oils, like White Tea and Eucalyptus Spearmint By BBW (Our Version Of) but it also blends wonderfully with essential oils like Lemon, Palmarosa and Jasmine.
We have a version of Bamboo Garden fragrance oil developed especially for your cold air diffusers too. Find it here.
Creative Ways To Use And Blend Bamboo Garden Fragrance Oil
Let’s be brave and step out of the box and look beyond just using the fragrance oil in a diffuser. Explore some creative ways that you can use Bamboo Garden fragrance oil to set you apart from the rest and put you one step ahead of the crowd.
Ideas With Bamboo Garden Fragrance Oil
Make Your Own Bamboo Garden Meditation Spray
Bamboo Garden Fragrance Oil is absolutely perfect for a product designed to relax you, its fresh green scent invites you in, reminds you of nature and invites you to unwind and let go.
Have a go at this super simple Bamboo Garden Meditation Spray.
Note: IFRA category 2 and has a safety dilution recommendation of 0.66%.
Please note it falls in this category - Deodorants - as it will be landing on your skin when you use it.
Mix 45 ml Spring water (or use Rosewater or Orange Flower Water instead) with 50 ml Witch Hazel. Add 0.66ml of Bamboo Garden fragrance oil (Approx 0.6% Safety Dilution Rate). Mix well together and pop into a suitable spray pump container. Label clearly with all the ingredients, date and don’t forget to do a 24 hour patch test before using. Avoid spraying in the eyes and take necessary precautions.
Simply use it to mist the air and around yourself when focusing in readiness for meditation.
Bamboo Yoga Mat Cleansers
Yoga mats can get a little bit stinky after a while and it does them good to be cleaned and thoroughly cleansed! You can even use this spray as a light, quick spritz before a class, just to refresh it a little.
Note: IFRA category 10a and has a safety dilution recommendation of 12.50%.
Take 40 ml of White Vinegar and 50 ml of Distilled Water and mix them together, add ½ tsp of Castile soap and 10 ml of Bamboo Garden fragrance oil. Combine well and decant into a suitable spray bottle.
Spray your yoga mat all over and leave for 15 minutes. Using a clean damp cloth with mildly soapy water, wipe it over. And leave to thoroughly dry.
Once dry, take a paper towel that has been very lightly soaked in Bamboo Garden fragrance oil (you want it just damp, NOT wet or it will just encourage mold.) Lay it over your yoga mat and roll up overnight. Remove the paper tissue in the morning. If you pop the tissue in a ziplock bag you can re-use it time and again.
Note: If you want some bug busting extra protection you could add to the mix - 10 drops of Tea Tree essential oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) . But don’t use it in the first 16 weeks of pregnancy.
Find more interesting ideas on How To Use Aromatherapy Around The Home. It is also packed with lots of other wonderful ideas on how to use fragrance oils and essential oils around the home.
Our Favorite Recipes With Bamboo Garden Fragrance Oil
Now it’s time to share my brand new recipes with Bamboo Garden fragrance oil with you. I think you will really like these!
Meditation Gel With Bamboo Garden Fragrance Oil and Essential Oils
This is a really good example of how you can blend a fragrance oil with essential oils. That way you can get the best of both worlds, glorious fragrance but also the properties of those wonderful essential oils. This Meditation Blend really focuses you and allows you to center yourself and relax, yet it has the bright and stimulating citrus notes that keep you focused and uplifted. Palo Santo helps you connect to all that you hold sacred. It’s perfect for Shinrin Yoku forest bathing, walking meditations and active prayer.
- The IFRA maximum safety dilution rate for Bamboo Garden fragrance oil in category 5A is 7.24%.
Makes 100ml of Meditation Blend Gel
You will need:
- Measuring jug
- Stainless steel spoon or stirrer
- 100ml Dark amber glass jar
- Not suitable for use in the first 16 weeks of pregnancy.
- Not suitable for children under 6 years of age.
- If you are diabetic or pre-diabetic or have existing health conditions, please seek advice from your specialized medical practitioner before using essential oils.
- Always do a 24-hour patch test.
- Measure out your Aloe Vera Gel into the measuring jug
- Add your Bamboo Garden fragrance oil and the essential oils and combine well
- Decant into your jar using a jar funnel, wipe the rim.
- Lid immediately. Label clearly, listing all ingredients for safety and date your jars.
- Always do a 24-hour patch test on your inner elbow or wrist before applying it to your body
How to use:
- Do a patch test.
- Take a small amount and work it into your hands, you can then cup them over your nose and inhale, breathing in for 5 counts, pausing for 3 counts and breathing out for 5 counts, pausing for 3 counts before starting the cycle and breathing in again.
- Alternatively, you can rub this on your chest and or arms. You want to be able to inhale this to get the benefits of olfaction.
Space Clearing Powder With Bamboo Garden Fragrance Oil
Occasionally, we just need to freshen things up and that can mean energetically as well as tackling daily dirt and grime. When things start to feel a little murky or stagnant, reach for this to clean, cleanse and clear your space.
It’s ideal for your prayer or meditation room and it’s just as good for deep cleaning your carpets!
You will need:
- Measuring cups
- Airtight plastic tub with lid
- Stainless steel spoon or stirrer
- Not for use on the skin.
- Do not use it with pets in the room and make sure of thorough cleaning before allowing pets back into a treated room.
- Measure the dry powders into your chosen container.
- Add your Bamboo Garden fragrance oil and the essential oils and combine well by shaking the powder thoroughly and breaking up any clumps of powder.
- Label clearly, listing all ingredients for safety and date.
How to use:
- Sprinkle the Space Clearing Powder around the room evenly in a fine light layer using a large spoon or a shaker container.
- Allow the powder to sit undisturbed for at least 30 minutes. Leaving it overnight tends to get excellent results.
- Hoover up the Space Clearing Powder thoroughly, using the highest power setting on your hoover.
- If you have wooden, laminate or tiled floors, simply wipe over with a damp cloth for that final fabulous finish.
Safety Using Bamboo Garden Fragrance Oil
Always remember that you need to follow the IFRA safety dilutions recommendations. Every time you make products for yourself and any that you intend to give away, gift or sell, you must follow the safety guidelines.
You can find all the information that you need on the individual fragrance oil page under DOCUMENTS and then IFRA STATEMENT.
You can also use our handy calculator tool. It will help you to work out just the perfect amount of fragrance oil for your preparation.
The Final Word
I hope this showcase on Bamboo Garden fragrance oil has fired up your imagination this week. It should give you plenty of new and creative ideas on how to use this relaxing, green fragrance oil. It is such a versatile fragrance with those intensely green and leafy notes of the Bamboo and Aloe Followed by the exotic floral note of Jasmine and then deepening into that sensuous Musky finish.
Have great fun with it. Have a go at creating your own beauty formulations and preparations and find new and exciting ways to use it around your home. Whichever way you decide to use it, I am convinced it will be an absolute sensation.
Hopefully, I have shown you how you can blend Bamboo Garden fragrance oil with both other fragrance oils and essential oils. Pay attention to those safety dilutions and you will be good to go.
We hope that you enjoy the soft, green relaxing scent of Bamboo Garden fragrance oil as much as we do here at VINEVIDA.