Our Version Of Rose 31 By Le Labo is a beautiful floral, woody, and evocative fragrance oil. Rose unfurls her petals with just the merest hint of Cumin spice. Divine Amber and sensuous Gaïac Wood fully bloom in the heart space of this scent. Rich Cedarwood, alluring Musk, and mysterious Olibanum all entwine themselves for a warm, spicy, and woody finish. Wonderfully elegant and decadent.
Our Version Of Rose 31 By Le Labo invites you to step into an elegant, luxurious, and decadent space. Rose unfurls her petals towards you and encourages you forward. Just the lightest note of Cumin lingers like the barest mist in the air as the divine Amber and sensuous Gaïac Wood unfold and envelop you in their glory.
Just when you think it can get any better, you are pulled deeper still into the richness of fragrant Cedarwood and the deep resinous notes of Olibanum. It is an alluring note of Musk that finishes the profile sensationally.
It is certainly a place where you long to linger and enjoy the wonders of Our Version Of Rose 31 By Le Labo fragrance oil. It feels elegant, decadent, and sophisticated. It is effortlessly genderless and therefore, an extremely versatile fragrance oil.
It’s a fragrance oil that we love here at VINEVIDA.
- Top: Rose, Cumin
- Mid: Amber, Gaïac wood,
- Bottom: Cedarwood, Musk, Olibanum
Do You Need Some Help Using VINEVIDA Fragrance Oils?
We pride ourselves here at VINEVIDA in educating and supporting our valued customers. We want to help you get the best from the products that we sell to you.
There is often a little confusion about which oil to use for what purpose when people are just starting. So we put together this handy How To Use Vinevida Oils guide to answer some of your queries.
We explore carrier and essential oils. Helping you to understand the differences between them and we define their best applications for you.
We address questions like “Can I use this in my diffuser” and “How to use VINEVIDA oils for diffusers''.
We unravel the mystery around each type of diffuser, show you how they work, and which of VINEVIDA fragrance oils is the best choice for you and your diffuser.
We look, in-depth, at our two different types of VINEVIDA fragrance oils and help to define the best applications for each one.
Learn how to get the very best from VINEVIDA’s oils: How To Use Vinevida Oils.
VINEVIDA’S Favorite Ways To Use Our Version Of Rose 31 By Le Labo Soaps & Candles Fragrance Oil
Our Version Of Rose 31 By Le Labo is a decadent and elegant fragrance oil that greets you with notes of lightly spiced Rose. Embraced with divine Amber and sensuous Gaïac wood, before finishing with rich Cedarwood, alluring Musk, and resinous Olibanum. It is wonderfully sophisticated and effortlessly genderless.
Toiletries and Skincare
Our Version Of Rose 31 By Le Labo Fragrance Oil creates gorgeous cold process soaps and shower gels.
Fragrance oil with complex and sophisticated notes like this, tends to make exquisite perfumed body oils and rich body butter as the scent lingers on the skin.
Scenting The Home
It has a sophisticated and elegant scent profile, making it the perfect choice for scenting the home. Its versatility makes it suitable for any room in the house and can be used right across the home. We think it is perfect for intimate living spaces like the sitting room, dining room, and bedroom.
You could use it as the base for creating a Signature Home Scent. Discover more about Signature Home Scents, in our article Layering Perfumes In The Home.
Wax and Scented Products
Our Version Of Rose 31 By Le Labo Soaps & Candles Fragrance Oil is an ideal choice for making a variety of wax-based products.
We think it’s a great choice for creating elegant and upmarket candles, wax melts, and sachets. You can also use it in all types of aromatherapy candle burners.
Have you thought about trying it in a Reed Diffuser yet?
Our Version Of Rose 31 By Le Labo Soaps & Candles Fragrance Oil is super versatile. We think that it easily blends with some of VINEVIDA’s other Essential Oils and Fragrance Oils.
I like mixing it with strong floral notes and those rich woody and spicy fragrances for an incredible sensation. Try blending it with Mahogany Teakwood, and Gardenia, and lighten it off a little with Fresh Cut Roses. But it also blends wonderfully with intoxicating floral Essential Oils like Neroli, Jasmine, and Ylang-Ylang, which enrich and broaden the whole scent profile.
Cold Air Diffusers
We have a version of Our Version Of Rose 31 By Le Labo DIFFUSER Fragrance Oil developed especially for your Cold Air Diffusers too.
Please do not use the Soaps and Candles version in your Cold Air or Nebulizing Diffuser, it is not designed for this purpose. The Soap and Candles version has a thicker viscosity and could block the fine nozzles on these finely balanced machines.
Creative Ways To Use And Blend Our Version Of Rose 31 By Le Labo Soaps & Candles Fragrance Oil
When you have something so sublime to start with, it is easy to come up with a range of great ideas, recipes, and tutorials for using Our Version Of Rose 31 By Le Labo Soaps & Candles Fragrance Oil.
It's an elegant, decadent, and sophisticated fragrance oil for use around the home and in skincare and toiletries. With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, it is an ideal choice for setting a romantic, and even seductive, scene. Oooh la la!
You can take this sophisticated and decadent fragrance oil, Our Version Of Rose 31 By Le Labo, and create something rather seductive and intoxicating. This diffuser blend is perfect for Valentine’s Day, and beyond, when you want something deeply intimate and deliciously seductive.
Diffuser Blends fall into IFRA Category 12 where Our Version Of Rose 31 By Le Labo fragrance oil has no safety restrictions.
- Not for topical use
- Simply blend your fragrance oil and essential oils in a small measuring jug and then decant into a 10ml dropper bottle. Use a funnel to help.
- Label clearly, with an oil-proof label, and list all the ingredients.
- Mark it as ‘UNDILUTED’.
How To Use:
- Follow the manufacturer's instructions for your specific diffuser. Dilute if guided to do so.
Sublime Salt Soak
This would make a perfect gift for your friends when they need a little pick-me-up. It is like a long, languishing hug and can lift their spirits beautifully. I love this blend after a long day when I feel slightly battered by life!
It’s the perfect idea for gift-giving on a budget. It's a super quick and simple recipe that can be made fairly cheaply too. It is one of those great recipes where you can make a small amount go quite a long way.
When making them for gifts, pay attention to the quality of the ingredients in your Salt Soak and focus on your final presentation. Turn your Salt Soak into something elegant, attractive, and desirable and people will love to receive it.
In IFRA Category 9 Our Version Of Rose 31 By Le Labo fragrance oil has a maximum safety dilution rate of 3.46%
- Simply take a cup of Sea Salt, and a cup of Light Brown Sugar and mix in a bowl.
- Take one cup of Sweet Almond oil and mix in 10 ml of Our Version Of Rose 31 By Le Labo fragrance oil.
- Pour into the salt and sugar mix and combine well.
- Pour into a large preserving jar with a rubber seal and label, listing all ingredients clearly for safety reasons.
- Dilute a little in warm water and do a 24-48 hour patch test.
If you want a bit more guidance, pop on over to - How To Create Your Own Aromatic Bath Soak Using Essential Oils.
Our Favorite Recipes
VINEVIDA Soaps & Candles Fragrance Oils are brilliant for creating and making your exciting projects. We always get very excited about the possibilities of our fragrance oils here at VINEVIDA. We simply thrive on coming up with new ideas for you all.
This week, we have the decadent and elegant Our Version Of Rose 31 By Le Labo fragrance oil and we are going to make Massage Melts. You can have plenty of fun with these nourishing little nuggets of goodness. If you have never tried them before, please do!
If you want your massage to be something to remember, then plump for our second recipe, our divinely decadent and ultimately luxurious Massage Oil. It is something else!
If you have never used Massage Melts before you are missing out on the fun. I make them in smaller, mostly heart-shaped molds, so they are small enough to be used in one go. Our Version Of Rose 31 By Le Labo fragrance oil is a wonderful choice for men and women alike. Especially for Valentine’s Day!
You don’t need a great deal of ingredients for these. It is worth noting that I chose Mango Butter because it is what will melt faster on the skin, say compared to Shea Butter. So just be aware of that when you are storing them, keep them nice and cool, please.
In IFRA Category 5a Our Version Of Rose 31 By Le Labo fragrance oil has a maximum safety dilution rate of 8.26%.
This makes about 100 finished products, the amount of Massage Melts made, depends entirely on the size of your chosen mold
You Will Need:
- Double boiler
- Small measuring jug
- Digital scales
- Stainless steel spoon
- Small molds - hearts are perfect
- 55 gms Mango Butter
- 15 gms Beeswax
- 30 gms Grapeseed Carrier Oil (Vitus Vinifera)
- 5 ml of Our Version Of Rose 31 By Le Labo Soap and Candles Fragrance Oil
- 20 drops of Patchouli Essential Oil (Pogostemon Cablin)
- 5 drops of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil (Cananga Odorata)
- Colored Mica Powder or Liquid color.
- Preservative - follow the manufacturer's guidance
- Do not them in the first 37 weeks of pregnancy.
- If you are using a preservative, read and follow the manufacturer's guidelines and instructions. Note when to add it and how much to add.
- In a double boiler set over low to medium heat, place your beeswax and stir to encourage it to melt, once it is half melted add your Mango Butter.
- As soon as they are both molten, remove from the heat and allow to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Then add in the Grapeseed carrier oil and mix well.
- Add the fragrance oil, essential oils, and colored mica if you are using it, and combine thoroughly.
- Pour into the molds, cover with a clean cotton cloth, and allow to set fully before removing from the mold.
- Store in an airtight container, in a cool and ambient place.
- If you intend to gift or sell these Massage Melts you need to put them into a protective packet and label them clearly, listing all of the ingredients. Also, include storage instructions to keep something dry and cool.
How to Use:
- If you are planning a special or romantic night. Don’t ruin it, do a patch test before using it, please.
- Take a massage melt and run it over the skin where it will simply melt into the skin, massage in with firm and even strokes.
- Do not use it in, or on, your intimate areas, please.
To just call this a Massage Oil does it a distinct disservice. It should come with a myriad of descriptive words like marvelous, divine, decadent, sublime, exquisite etc etc.
Our Version Of Rose 31 By Le Labo Soap and Candles Fragrance Oil makes such a wonderfully alluring and seductive base on which to build with other fragrance oils and essential oils to create something quite extraordinary. Paired with deeply nourishing and rich carrier oils that are packed with antioxidants, your skin will thank you.
For a sensuous massage to remember, make this!
This recipe makes approximately 100 ml of Massage Oil with Our Version Of Rose 31 By Le Labo Soap and Candles Fragrance Oil. In IFRA category 5a,it has maximum safety dilution restrictions of 8.26%.
You Will Need:
- Measuring jug
- Stainless steel spoon
- 100ml bottle
- 70 ml Argan Carrier Oil (Argania Spinosa)
- 10 ml Rosehip Carrier Oil (Rosa Canina)
- 15 ml Wheatgerm Carrier Oil (Triticum vulgare)
- 2 ml of Our Version Of Rose 31 By Le Labo Soap and Candles Fragrance Oil
- 20 drops of Rose Essential Oil (Rosa damascena)
- 15 drops of Vanilla Oleoresin (Vanilla planifolia)
- 15 drops of Amyris Essential Oil (Amyris Balsamifera)
- 10 drops of Patchouli Essential Oil (Pogostemon cablin)
- 5 drops of Palo Santo Essential Oil (Bursera graveolens)
- Preservative of your choice, follow your individual manufacturer's guidelines.
- Do not use it in the first 37 weeks of pregnancy.
- Do a 24-48 hour patch test before using, especially if you are planning a special or romantic night. Don’t ruin it, do a patch test!
- If using a preservative, note when to add it and how much and adjust the recipe accordingly.
- Combine all of your carrier oils into a measuring jug.
- Add your fragrance oil and essential oils and mix thoroughly.
- Use a funnel decant in your chosen bottle. Maybe choose something beautiful to add to the ambiance and your special memories.
- Label listing all ingredients and date. (If you used a decorative bottle, keep a note of the ingredients to hand and store any unused Massage Oil with the note).
How to Use:
- Do that 24-48 hour patch test, skip it at your peril!
- Warm about a teaspoonful in your hand and then work into your skin using form, even strokes.
- Massage the oil into the skin thoroughly, to encourage and boost circulation and skin cell renewal.
Want to explore more? Exploring The Best Essential Oils For Massage: A Blissful Treat In a Store.
Just as long as you follow the IFRA safety dilution recommendations, you should be fine. They are, after all, designed to keep you and your family safe.
You must stay within the recommended guidelines. Especially, if you create products that you intend to give away, or sell to customers. Once you pass them on, they are then out of your control. However, you are still ultimately responsible for the original formulation.
It is always a priority here at VINEVIDA, to show our customers how to use all of our products safely, but also creatively and sustainably. All the safety information that you are likely to need is on our website.
They are very simple to find. Open up the individual Fragrance Oils webpage and locate the link labeled DOCUMENTS. Look for the file that says: IFRA STATEMENT, and simply click on that.
It is here that you will find all the safety data you could need. It will guide you in working out how much fragrance oil to use in your chosen projects.
If you need clarification or are a bit stuck, remember that you can use our VINEVIDA calculator tool. It is super simple to use and easy to find on our main navigation bar. It makes working out a doddle. Simply enter all the relevant details it asks for and it will work out the exact amount of Fragrance or Essential Oil that you need for your formulation.
I use it all the time. It gives you the confidence and assurance that you are working within the recommended safety guidelines, every time you use it.
The Final Word
Our Version Of Rose 31 By Le Labo Soaps & Candles Fragrance Oil is a decadent, and sophisticated way to scent your body care products, especially in the run-up to Valentine’s Day.
It is exceptionally versatile for use around the home, especially in those more intimate areas like the sitting room, dining room, and bedroom. Develop Scented Candles, Wax Melts, and Reed Diffusers to scent these spaces.
You can make something magical and exceptional by adding sensuous essential oils like Ylang Ylang, Rose, and Patchouli.
Our Version Of Rose 31 By Le Labo starts as Rose unfurls her petals with just a hint of spicy Cumin. The heart space blooms with divine Amber and sensuous Gaïac Wood. The final flourish comes from rich Cedarwood, alluring Musk, and mysterious Olibanum as they all entwine for an elegant warm, spicy, and woody fragrance.
I do hope that this showcase has given you plenty of exciting ideas to make seductive and sensuous products for yourself, friends and family, or even your business.
We get so excited to see what you create with VINEVIDA products. Did you ever think about sharing your best hints and tips with other customers on our VINEVIDA Facebook Group?
Our Version Of Rose 31 By Le Labo Fragrance Oil is a decadent and elegant choice to blend with other VINEVIDA Fragrance Oils and Essential Oils. It has a stunning spicy Rose start and, a deep woody and mysterious heart and base.
Have a go at blending it with other fragrances that appeal to you. Why not come up with your amazing fragrances to scent your home? I am convinced that whatever you create, will be an absolute sensation.
Stay within the recommended IFRA safety dilutions and you can’t go wrong. Remember, that you can use the VINEVIDA calculator if you get a bit stuck or confused, to get some clarity.It has been a sensuous and seductive joy, working with Our Version Of Rose 31 By Le Labo Fragrance Oil. I hope that you will love it just as much as we do here at VINEVIDA.