Fostering a good sleep routine is important especially as the kids return to school. Routine helps kids feel more comfortable, offering predictability and helping ease any feelings of anxiousness for the new school year.
Their minds are racing, thinking about new subjects, new classes, new teachers, and making new friends. It can all be overwhelming. Not getting enough sleep or good quality of sleep will only exacerbate the overwhelm.
Using essential oils can help calm them, ease their fears, and help them get a good night's rest.
Peaceful Night Diffuser Blend
Sleep Tight Roller Bottle Blend
- 9ml Jojoba Carrier Oil (Simmondsia chinensis)
- 2 drops Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia)
- 1 drop Orange Essential Oil (Citrus sinensis)
- 1 drop Patchouli Essential Oil (Pogostemon cablin)
- 1 drop Roman Chamomile Essential Oil (Anthemis nobilis)
- 1 drop Vetiver Essential Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides)
Safety: Not suitable for use in the first 16 weeks of pregnancy.
Good Night’s Sleep Massage Oil Blend