Cashmere Glow Fragrance Oil Showcase
VINEVIDA’s Cashmere Glow Fragrance Oil begs you to slow down and settle down for an easy, but romantic, evening at home. It’s like wrapping yourself up, all cozy and comfy, in your favorite Cashmere sweater.
The bright and luscious citrus notes of Orange and Lemon greet you first and then luxurious, soft Peony entwines with heady Jasmine and envelops you in its floral splendor.
Comforting Vanilla and precious Sandalwood intermingle, bringing their sophisticated embrace to any home.
It’s time to stop, rest and make time for yourselves. Cozy up with your special someone and take yourself off to a happy place instead. Wrap yourself up with this Cashmere Glow fragrance oil.
Cashmere Glow is rather exotic, yet perfect for those romantic evenings cozied up on the sofa at home with the one that you love.
The luxurious and blissfully soft notes of Peony meet heady and inviting Jasmine. Comforting Vanilla, and precious Sandalwood are lifted and made more bold with bright Orange and Lemon notes.
Wrap yourself up in its wonders and allow yourself to relax and enjoy that moment of perfect, happy peace. It’s one that we absolutely love here at VINEVIDA.
- Top: Citrus
- Mid: Peony, Jasmine
- Bottom: Vanilla, Sandalwood
VINEVIDA’S Favorite Ways To Use Cashmere Glow Fragrance Oil
Cashmere Glow is a versatile fragrance oil of great breadth because of the variety of scent notes. It lends itself to a long list of projects. The only limit here is your imagination.
With its bright Citrus start, floral heart and comforting Vanilla and Sandalwood finish, it is absolutely perfect for use in beauty products and toiletries and for cold process soaps.
These broader scents always get a warm reception as they allow versatility and flexibility in application.
It is a wonderful choice for scenting the home, and it makes a great starting point for creating a Signature Home Scent. Find out more about what a Signature Home Scent is in our article Layering Perfumes In The Home.
We have heaps of exciting recipes and ideas. Why not fire your imagination up and get your creative juices flowing?
Cashmere Glow Fragrance Oil is great for making those versatile homemade reed diffusers and highly scented candles. It can be used in all types of candle burners.
This Cashmere Glow fragrance oil is very easily blended with our other fragrance oils and essential oils for a true scentsation. Its Citrus start, floral heart and warm, woody finish is perfect for any room in the house
I like to mix it with more floral fragrances for a truly incredible scentsation. Try blending it with Fleur D'Oranger By Diptyque and Fresh Cut Roses but it also blends wonderfully with essential oils like Sweet Orange, Rose Geranium and Ylang Ylang.
We have a version of Cashmere Glow Fragrance Oil developed especially for your Cold Air Diffusers too. Find it here.
Creative Ways To Use And Blend Cashmere Glow Fragrance Oil
Join me as we explore some new ideas and discover some creative ways for yourself that you can use Cashmere Glow fragrance oil around home. Stay with me for some amazing ideas and fabulous recipes. You will be one step ahead of the crowd in no time at all.
Ideas Around the Home
Make Your Own Cashmere Glow- Scented Powder
Cashmere Glow Fragrance Oil is perfect for adding its delicious fragrance to those tricky spots around the house. Maybe the shoe cupboard is a little whiffy or maybe the unknown life under the kids bed is creating consternation. This is where a scented powder can come into its own.
You can drop it down and vacuum it up later or even leave it for a few days if you don’t have pets or small kids that might get into it.
Cashmere Glow Fragrance Oil in IFRA category 10a has a safety dilution of 16.45%.
Simply take Cornstarch and pop it into a tightly lidded plastic container (that you won’t use for foodstuffs). Add up to 16.45% of Cashmere Glow fragrance oil, evenly distributing it across the Cornstarch. Pop the lid on and give it a really good shake.
If you want it to have a deodorizing effect add equal parts Baking Soda.
Sprinkle where you need it, leave it for a while and then vacuum it up well. It is as simple as that!
You will have all those pesky stinky corners smelling tip top in no time!
Check out How To Use Aromatherapy Around The Home, it is jam packed with great ideas on how to use fragrance oils and essential oils around the home.
Cashmere Glow - Wood Stove Warmer
It is that time of year when the wood stove is getting lit for the first time and those wonderful woody smells pervade the home. Why not add to that scentscape and add a water pan to your Wood Stove laced with Cashmere Glow fragrance oil?
Fill your home with the wonderful cozy fragrance of Oranges, Lemons, soft Peony, heady Jasmine, comforting Vanilla and of course that precious Sandalwood.
Cashmere Glow Fragrance Oil in IFRA category 12 has no safety restrictions, so use as little or as much as you like.
Just be safe and cautious with the positioning of your water pans, and remember they get HOT!
Our Favorite Recipes With Cashmere Glow Fragrance Oil
Let me share my favorite recipes with Cashmere Glow Fragrance Oil with you.
I have chosen recipes that encourage relaxing, self care and snuggling down with a blanket with the one you love.
For our first recipe, a beautifully nourishing and rejuvenating Hand Cream.
The second recipe today is seemingly simple, but often overlooked for its simplicity. A reed diffuser. If you have not made your own yet, what are you waiting for?
This makes a super nourishing and rejuvenating Hand Cream.
Slather your precious hardworking hands in this delicious concoction. Deeply feed and nourish your skin with rich cosmetic butters and carrier oils. The Cashmere Glow fragrance should be long lasting on your skin. Let it wrap you in its wonderful fragrant and sophisticated embrace .
It’s absolutely perfect for a night of self care or a romantic night when you want the softest of touches.
Cashmere Glow Fragrance Oil in IFRA category 5c has a safety dilution ratio of 4.81%.
You will need:
- Handheld food mixer or whisk.
- Double Boiler
- Measuring spoons
- Non-reactive bowl or measuring jug
- Stainless steel spoon
- Jar funnel
- 120ml Glass jar with tight-fitting lid (Use a larger jar for this whipped product).
Optional - 1% preservative of choice - following manufacturers' guidelines.
Optional: Note when to add your preservative according to the manufacturer's instructions and note when you need to do that, so you do not forget to add it.
- Measure out the beeswax and place it into the double boiler, set over a medium heat.
- Measure out the cosmetic butters and once the beeswax has mostly melted, add it to the double boiler.
- Measure the carrier oil and add to the double boiler.
- Watch it all carefully. You want the butter to melt completely; you do not want it to get too hot.
- Once it has all melted, remove from the heat and leave it to cool for a moment.
- Pour into the bowl or measuring jug and then set it aside to cool slightly.
- Once it has cooled somewhat, pop in the refrigerator for 45 minutes or until it starts to turn opaque.
- The sweet spot you are looking for here is for the mixture to be relatively solid, but not so hard that you cannot do anything with it.
- Once set, beat for a good couple of minutes with a handheld mixer.
- Carefully add your Cashmere Glow fragrance oil.
- Continue mixing and whip your product up to a wonderfully fluffy texture.
- Does it still seem a bit stiff? Add in another tsp of oil.
- Should you feel you need more oil, add one tsp at a time. Just remember, that as it all cools and settles, it will continue to thicken slightly more.
- Use a silicone spatula to help you scrape every last glorious morsel from the bowl, fill your jar using a jar funnel for ease.
- Be sure to wipe your rim perfectly clean to discourage the formation of mold.
- Wait until cooled and secure the lid firmly.. Do not do this when it is still warm as it could encourage mold growth.
- Give it a quick visual check after 24 hours to ensure it has not sunk back too much and the texture has remained the same.
- Don’t skip doing a 24 - 48 patch test.
How to Use:
- Do a 24- 48 hour patch test!
- Work the Hand Cream liberally into your hands avoiding any broken skin.
For the full tutorial check out my previous article - How To Make Hand Cream With Essential Oils.
It may seem really simple but have you ever made your own reed diffusers? I know they are so easy to buy yourself but you get more satisfaction knowing you made it yourself. They also make perfect gifts for the upcoming holiday season, why not get ahead and more a few now?
Try to buy the natural reeds, I find they tend to work better and make sure you buy the right sized reeds for your chosen receptacle. They are much cheaper to buy in bulk.
Cashmere Glow fragrance oil really is the perfect choice for this Reed Diffuser project with its versatile scent profile.
We are looking at Cashmere Glow Fragrance Oil in IFRA category 10a which has safety dilution of 16.45%.
You Will Need:
- Stainless steel spoon or stirrer.
- Measuring Jug
- 100ml Bottle or Receptacle
- Natural Reeds
- Make sure there are no naked flames or heat sources close to where you are working as the Perfumer's Alcohol is highly flammable.
- Measure out your Grapeseed carrier oil and Perfumer's alcohol and combine together well.
- Add your Cashmere Glow fragrance oil and mix again.
- Using a funnel decant into your chosen receptacle or bottle.
- Add your natural reeds. (Soaking them in a little bit extra of the mix helps).
How To Use Safely:
- Place the reed diffuser on a mat or coaster out of reach of children and pets.
- Make sure it is in a place where there is plenty of regular air movement to encourage the diffusion of the fragrance into the room.
- Flip and turn the reeds regularly.
For a more comprehensive tutorial visit - How To Make Reed Diffusers.
Safety Using Cashmere Glow Fragrance Oil
It is important to follow the IFRA safety dilutions recommendations. You need to follow these guidelines, every single time that you make products, be they for yourself, or friends and family.
Remember it is as important, if not more so, for those that you intend to give away, gift or sell as well.
You can find all the information that you could ever want, on the individual fragrance oil page. We like to give you the tools that you need. Look for a link labeled DOCUMENTS. Then look for the link to the IFRA STATEMENT.
Why not try our handy calculator tool? I think it is genius. It helps you to work out precisely just the right amount of fragrance oil for your chosen preparation. When you use this, you know you are within the safety guidelines, every time. You can’t get me off it now!
The Final Word
I hope this exciting showcase on Cashmere Glow Fragrance Oil has brought your senses to life this week?
Who can resist the desire to snuggle up on the sofa with the one you love for a romantic night? Ok… so some of you might just be snuggling up with the cat instead, but practice some self care and treat yourself.
I hope that it has given you lots of new ideas on how to use this spectacular fragrance oil. It is such a versatile fragrance with those Citrus top notes and floral heart of Peony and Jasmine. Followed by that final flourish of comforting Vanilla and precious Sandalwood. Let it envelop you in its sophisticated embrace.
Have a go and try creating your own toiletries and beauty products. I am sure that you will find your own new and exciting ways to use it around your home.. Whatever you happen upon, I am convinced it will be an scentsation.
Simply pay attention to those safety dilutions. After all, it is good standard practice and will always serve you well. Use the VINEVIDA calculator to help you if you get stuck.
I do hope that you enjoy the versatile and sophisticated scent of Cashmere Glow Fragrance Oil as much as we do here at VINEVIDA. It really makes us feel rather romantic and oh so cozy.