Cedarwood essential oil has so many fantastic properties for hair.
It’s a “Buy One Get Four Free” deal!
The top five properties of Cedarwood are:
- Astringent. Fabulous for hair rinses or shampoos to trip hair product build-ups and sebum.
- Antifungal. Great for itchy scalps, psoriasis, eczema or seborrheic dermatitis.
- Anti-inflammatory. Reduces redness, irritation and swelling.
- Circulatory stimulant - Encourages increased blood flow and stimulates hair follicles to increase hair growth.
- Insecticide. Use liberally in a daily spray to prevent head lice or biting bugs.
Cedarwood is an essential oil, so does need to be diluted into carrier oil or a dispersant such as alcohol, before you use it.
Remember diluting essential oils in water won’t work, since oil and water don’t mix!
Safety: Not suitable for use within the first 16 weeks of pregnancy,
Do not ingest or get it into your eyes.