Essential oils are well-known for containing properties that can help to improve the look and quality of your skin. Lavender, Peppermint and Eucalyptus are three oils in particular that when added to your daily skincare routine can help achieve the glowing complexion you desire.
The Ultimate Bundle
COUPON CODE FOR 100% OFF: ULTIMATE3
Why choose just one option when you could have all three? This trio of skin-rejuvenating essential oils is available in a bundled package, allowing you to pick and choose your essential oil based on what area of the skin you wish to target.
Why Choose VINEVIDA Essential Oils?
VINEVIDA is a leading wholesale company located in the United States, focusing heavily on competitive pricing, high-quality products, and outstanding customer experience. For over three years we have been providing individual, retail, and supply based customers with pure, therapeutic-grade essential and carrier oils.
Here at VINEVIDA we are always willing to go above and beyond for our customers!
We offer competitive pricing for all bulk orders, decreasing cost per pound as order quantity increases. In addition, VINEVIDA offers comparatively lower prices for single products purchased.
Here at VINEVIDA we believe natural and organic essential oils are crucial to leading a healthier, happier, and ultimately more satisfying life. Because of this, we pride ourselves on maintaining the integrity of our product by using natural sources to craft pure, premium quality oils. The following are just a few of the ways we demonstrate our commitment to quality:
- 100% Fair Plant Sourcing - All of our oils are formulated using organic plants, ensuring there has been no use of pesticides or artificial fertilizers. We extract the oils only at the proper stage of growth in order to achieve premium results.
- No Fillers or Additives - Here at VINEVIDA, our products do not contain fillers, synthetic chemicals, or unnatural colors and fragrances. We use only responsibly sourced plants to guarantee our oil is pure and organic.
- Scientific Approval - We provide COA and MSDS with all of our products to illustrate their organic make-up. VINEVIDA collaborates with a renowned laboratory, which by way of gas chromatography (GC/MS) confirms all our oils are strictly natural.
Outstanding Customer Experience
- Pricing and Refunding Policy - We put focus on maintaining competitive rates for our products, so you don’t have to waste valuable time online comparing supplier pricing. In addition, we also offer full refunds on each and every product within 30 days of purchase.
- Speedy Delivery - With VINEVIDA’s debut into the market, it is now possible to receive your purchased product quicker and easier than ever. By partnering with premier shipping companies we are able to offer delivery in less than 48-hours. What’s more? It’s absolutely free!
- We Love to Hear from You - We're always available everyday from 8 AM - 8 PM EST at 888 527 6805. We happily respond to emails within 12 hours, as it is important to use to maintain 100% customer satisfaction.
Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender oil contains properties that help to combat bacteria and fungus, making it the perfect choice when looking to heal breakouts caused by acne or eczema. In addition, its anti-inflammatory components can help reduce dark spots and discoloration. Lavender is also an antioxidant, which means it helps eliminate the free radicals in the body that cause wrinkles. How you use lavender will depend on what your skin goals are. To treat a particular spot in particular you can apply it to a cotton ball and dab it on, either diluted or not. To use as a toner for the entire face you can mix a few drops with a carrier oil and massage into the skin once or twice a day.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Eucalyptus has long been used in aromatherapy to help ease respiratory symptoms onset by a cold or flu. While more research is required on how eucalyptus essential oil can benefit the skin when applied topically, it is a well-known antioxidant which can help to reduce the number of free radicals present in the body. As free radicals contribute to wrinkling of the skin, adding eucalyptus aromatherapy to your daily routine can help to prevent further signs of aging. For best results add a few drops to your diffuser or mix with hot water in the bath.
Peppermint Essential Oil (Piperita)
Peppermint essential oil has been used for cosmetic reasons for centuries, due to its ability to both cleanse and soothe the skin. It’s analgesic properties make it a great choice when treating sunburn, offering an immediate cooling effect. Peppermint oil is also known as an antibacterial agent, which means it can be particularly effective at treating acne when applied directly to spots.
Peppermint essential oil can be added into lotions and creams, or else combined with salt and a carrier oil to create a facial scrub. It can also be added to shampoos to help combat itchy scalp and promote hair growth.