The benefits of essential oils are enormous, and you can reap them in multiple ways. One of the smartest ways to enjoy various essential oils' aroma is to use them while dry-washing your clothes. Yes, there are wool or cotton dryer balls, and you can find the best essential oils for dryer balls to apply during laundry time. Like the essential oils, the dryer balls, too, are made of organic substances.
And so they go pretty well when working in combination. The scents can cling to your daily wear, gym wear, bedding, screens, and more. Thus, you can have your desired essential oil aroma around you, whether you are indoor or outdoor. And keeping surrounded by the herbal aroma amounts to relax, stay spirited, refreshed, anxiety-free, and in a soothing environment. This article will tell you about ten such oils, their benefits, and how to soak them with dryer balls in a smart way.
Why Should You Soak Dryer Balls with Essential Oils?
Benefits are genuinely huge when you use the best essential oils for dryer balls. Dryer balls are woolen balls made by organic substances, and the most popular one is sheep hair. You can scent your laundry either by fabric softener or dryer balls soaked with essential oils. The dryer balls being organic material are superior to traditional synthetic softener sheets in this context. And these are rewards when you opt for dryer balls soaked with essential oils during your laundry time.
Benefits of using the best essential oils for dryer balls:
- This is also a form of aromatherapy to get benefited.
- Fragrant dryer balls will make your laundry smell nice.
- They make your clothes dry faster by helping air pass through them.
- Better than fabric softener for a prolonged life span of your clothes.
- You can get your favorite essential oil aroma quickly in your daily wears or bedding.
- They reduce the toxins discharged in the air.
- Non-chemical and so do not harm even the sensitive skin.
- Cheaper, durable, earth-friendly, and natural.
What are the Best Essential Oils for Dryer Balls?
Here you will have ten essential oils covered with the detail of how they can come to your aid when applied on dryer balls. As for the best essential oils for dryer balls, you are free to choose the oil after your preferred scent to be with the aroma you want in your laundry.
Now, it is a general knowledge that you have to try an essential oil featured with the prominent smell for dryer balls. In this context, how can you avoid this essential oil highly popular for aromatherapy? The lavender essential oil can be a loaded addition to the list of the best essential oils for dryer balls. The benefits of the soothing scent of the lavender essential oil include:
- Promote relaxation.
- Calm you down when suffering from restlessness.
- Help with anxiety and many more.
The chamomile essential oil, especially the roman variation, can be a healer when you are angry and depressed. The oil extraction from the herb flower offers a mild floral aroma. And that can work like a spell to soothe you when going through an aggravated mood. It may:
- Relax you in tension and anxiety.
- Soothe you while aggravated.
- Inspire and refresh you.
This oil is a must for your dryer balls in laundry time. Extracted from the Cananga Odorata tree, this will refresh your daily wear, gym clothes, bedding, and casual wear like the best essential oils for dryer balls. The sweet floral fragrance will energize you and keep you connected to your world. Therefore, apply this oil to your dryer balls to:
- Boost energy and keep personally well maintained.
- Reduce your depression and overcome sadness.
Rosemary, with its strong aromatic presence, can be the fit essential oil for candles. The floral scent offered by this oil will keep you in a jolly mood. On top of that, your clothes scented with this oil may:
- Upgrade brain function, cause high concentration and improve memories.
- Ease your tension and relieve you of stress resulted from overwork and psychological pressure.
- Contribute to balancing your blood circulation.
Patchouli, the herbal plant, offers you the essential oil distilled from the plant's leaves and stems. Like the patchouli leaves, the oil is famous for its musky, deep, and earthy fragrance. If you mix a few drops with the wool dryer balls, your clothes will discharge a deep earthy aroma. That can improve your nervous system. Here you go for more:
- Reduce anxiety, insomnia, tension and uplift mood.
- Weaken sharp edges of acute scent.
- Can be the strong contender of harsh and abrasive body spray.
The sweet orange rind, otherwise known as Citrus Sinensis, offers one of the best essential oils for dryer balls. This oil provides a charming and citrusy scent. So when your clothes are well mixed with this oil getting dry washed, these scents come to the bedsheets, shirts, and more to stay for long. If the screens and bedsheets carry that oil extraction, you can enjoy it in your room. That may
- Uplift your mood.
- Can work for hours on end with reduced or minimal stress.
- Sound sleep may be the fruit as you have your anxiety calmed down.
- Keep depression and tension below the disturbing level.
Marjoram is famous for spicing up cuisine, but its aromatic properties are highly popular. That's why people consider it to be one of the best essential oils for dryer balls. The sweet and refreshing scent is tough to ignore. Thus you can keep your room wafted with this scent, and you can carry the scent along with you. Just dry wash your clothing with dryer balls scented with this oil. Just a few drops will do the job for you.
On top of the health benefits, you will find it highly useful for aromatherapy. Therefore, it is a preferable laundry ingredient for wafting the dryer balls with a citrusy and fresh note. Merely a few drops of the oil will leave a stubborn scent with your clothes for sure. It is because grapefruit essential oil is intense and starts working faster. And when your laundry carries the smells, the scents may.
- Help you uplift or balance your mood.
- Decrease stress along with reducing blood pressure.
- Can help you keep anxiety-free.
The Cinnamon plant has two varieties as the essential oil sources, discharging a spicy, refreshing, and sweet scent. Yes, it is for the lush fragrance people prefer. You, too, can add cinnamon essential oil to the selected list of the best essential oils for dryer balls. And if you do, you will find this oil:
- To be an efficient mood enhancer while wafted from your clothes.
- Calm your anxiety and provide you with a sound sleep when the scent is discharged from your pillow cover, towel, and bedsheet.
How to Use the Best Essential Oils for Dryer Balls?
Using dryer balls to smear with your chosen essential oils is easy and fun. Dryer balls are woolen and cotton balls, and so you can soak them with fewer drops of essential oils. As for the amount, you will need not more than three drops per ball. Putting the oil, you let it dry for a minute. Now you are ready to put them in the machine.
So far the scents go; you can put different oils in different balls or smear all the balls with the same oil. This is entirely up to you.
As dryer balls are meant for drying faster also, do not overload the machine with clothes. Thus, there will be lesser ventilation and prolong the drying.
You can use the balls so long they are fit and store them in a plastic bag to keep them usable for long. To be on the safe side, never dry the clothes too long, leaving static cling on the clothes.
That is all about how to use dryer balls with essential oils in a smart way.
These ten essential oils are the best when the question is of being with the preferred aroma. As for dry-washing clothes, we have excluded the costlier oils. But if you have a preference for specific oil, you can put them in the balls. It is because the best essential oils for dryer balls mentioned here are not formula, just suggestions. So, have a happy laundry day.